Tile Backsplash Installation Made Easy By The Experts
We add beauty to your home with tile installation services. We install it all for less.
Your home’s interior is the first thing people see when they walk up to your door. That’s why your home must be not only well-maintained but also attractive. Tile backsplashes can easily add a unique style and flare to your kitchen or bathroom without breaking the bank.
Whether you’re looking to update your kitchen or bathroom, a tile backsplash is a great way to add style and functionality to your space. Not only does it make for a stunning accent wall, but it also helps protect the area from water damage and wear.
Our expert tile backsplash installation contractor at Built Right Eco Workshop is ready to help you choose the right materials for your home. We can also advise you on how much grout you need so that you don’t end up with too little or too much. We’ll take care of all the measurements and installation of the tiles so that all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the finished product!
Our goal is to provide top-quality workmanship at competitive prices while ensuring our customers are satisfied with their new backsplash. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you! (407) 497-8439
We offer all types of tile installation services in Tacoma, including
- Cutting and installation of tile backsplashes
- Grouting of new tile backsplashes
- Tile cleaning and repair
- Tiling around bathtubs and showers
Tile is a versatile material, and with so many designs to choose from, you will always find a tile design to love! Sleek, modern, or classic tile is great for the bathroom, kitchen, mudroom, or entryway. Tile is durable and easy to maintain, with a wide range of colors and styles. Tile is cut from natural elements such as ceramics, glass, porcelain, and stone.
Tile is one of the most popular residential and commercial construction materials. The versatility and durability of tile make it an ideal choice for any room in your home or business.
Tiles are used as an accent piece or a primary design feature. For example, you can use tiles on the backsplash behind your stove or sink to add color and make your kitchen more attractive. Or you might install tile flooring in your bathroom for its easy cleaning properties.
The benefits of tile include:
1) Durability- Tile has very few maintenance requirements since it is waterproof and can withstand high temperatures.
2) Resilience- Tile is resistant to food, water, and other liquid stains. Hence, it stays clean longer than other materials, such as wood or carpeting, which require regular cleaning to maintain their appearance.
3) Versatility- Tiles come in many different shapes and sizes, so you can choose just the right one for your space, whether it’s an accent piece or backsplash behind your stovetop, where most of your cooking happens every day!
4) Tile wall installation is a great way to add some pizzazz to your space. It’s a relatively cheap and easy way to change the look of your kitchen or bathroom completely.
When you hire Built Right Eco Workshop for your tile backsplash installation and grout needs, you can expect the following:
- Tile installed in less time than you would expect from other contractors
- A long-lasting quality installation job.
- A beautiful finished product that will add value to your home or business.
We offer all the services you need to install tile backsplashes in your kitchen or bathroom. We can offer endless suggestions for tiles and patterns to fit your space. With 15 years of experience, we guarantee that our tile installation is done perfectly every time. If you do not have tiles yet, we can recommend different options for getting the tile you want.
Tile Installation Process
The installation process is quick and easy with our professional contractors. We will lay out each piece of the tile according to your specifications so that it fits perfectly into place without having any gaps between tiles or grout lines visible from above ground level (or below ground level if necessary).
The complete look of your backsplash tile is very impressive when it’s professionally installed in your house. All of the measurements are completed and installed correctly. Once all pieces are stable and placed, we will grout them using colored grout, giving them a finished look once dried for about 24 hours after application.
The Difference in Tacoma contractors is the Built Right Eco Workshop.
“I believe that quality work is only the pursuit of perfection. I’ve been remodeling for about 10-15 years on my own houses, so I understand your home’s importance to you. For the last year and a half, I’ve been remodeling as a business, treating the clients with the same care as if it were my own home.” ~ Jon Lauzon, Home Services Contractor
You know you are getting quality service when you call BREW. BREW also offers a wide variety of home improvement services, including all types of renovations and remodeling. For other great home services, visit our service pages.
Contact BREW at (407) 497-8439